Monday, June 17, 2013

Strength and Honour

I finished off last week reasonably strongly with a run for 45 minutes averaging 9.73 km/h, a total of 7.5 km. (Thanks for those statistics, Zombies, Run!)


Ok. So here is the idea for this week:

Monday- Rest.
Tuesday- 30 minute Zombie run, chases active.
Wednesday- Rest
Thursday- 30 minute Zombie Run, chases active.
Friday- 30 minute Zombie run, no chases.
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- 60 minute Zombie run, no chases.

I have Friday off work this week, hence the extra push shouldn't be too much of a shock to the system. I completed Tuesday's run this morning and with the added incentive of sprinting in terror away from the approaching undead, I ran for 34 minutes and averaged 11.53 km/h, totalling 6.63 km.

My intention is to stick with this program for this week and next. After that, I will add in a slow jog for 30 minutes on Mondays as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment